24/7 Global maintenance
Tunnel and road equipments
HITEC WAS IN CHARGE OF THE MAINTENANCE OF ELECTROTECHNICAL, ELECTROMECHANICAL EQUIPMENT AND INSTALLATIONS OF MOTORWAYS AND TUNNELS IN THE GRAND DUCHY OF LUXEMBOURG.
The entire equipment park is heterogeneous and vast.
Within the consortium, HITEC was responsible for on-call, preventive and curative maintenance for subsystems below :
• Variable signage and gantries
• Traffic counting sensors
• Automatic incident detection
• Video surveillance
• Road weather monitoring
• Actuators, all-or-nothing states
• Field cabinets
• Emergency call stations
• Supervision computer
And for parts, services within the following lots:
• Analysis of data and events
• Schedulling and coordination of interventions
• Assistance for project management
• Feedback and improvements
• Project Management Levels 4 and 5.
The dedicated team worked 24/7, 365 days per year to keep the systems in operational condition.